Mitchell Turf & Landscaping Ltd retains all rights to Goods and Services supplied until paid in full.
For Landscaping projects, 50% deposit required on start date and remaining balance paid in full with cleared funds on day of completion.
Roadside delivery with all goods.
For returns, refunds and cancellations, please see this page.
The terms ‘Mitchell Turf’’, ‘Mitchell turf & Landscaping’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The terms ‘you’, ‘user’ and ‘visitors’ refers to the the individual user or viewer of our site.
The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- As a trusted advisor of marketing advice and intelligence we strive at all times to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our site. However, neither Mitchell Turf nor any third parties (including search engines) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Although we have taken precautions (by ensuring our hosting provider is a cutting edge, leading technology provider and that our software and security is up-to-date) to ensure that our website is secure and free from viruses, and other internet-based and potentially compromising computer programs, we cannot guarantee that it is virus-free. You must take your own precautions in this regard, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination, or by anything which has destructive properties.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery is normally within 48 hours of order, however, please choose a delivery date when ordering to ensure your products arrive at their peak.
Turf is a living product grown outside in varying soil conditions. As such its appearance can be noticeably different in response to these conditions, weather and time of year. We cannot be held responsible for miss-matching if consignments are delivered separately, however please be assured that once turf is properly established the grasses will adapt to their new environment and take on a more uniform appearance.
Deliveries run from Mondays to Fridays. You can request for any delivery date to suit you in advance. We can not guarantee a delivery time on the day of delivery. Delivery charges are based on mileage. Palletised orders delivery charges Exc. Vat (Delivery charge is per order NOT per pallet).
Deliveries placed after 12pm on a Friday throughout the weekend will be processed on the Monday for a Tuesday delivery unless it is a bank holiday. Delivery dates are requested, we can not guarantee a delivery time on the day of delivery.
Deliveries are made with lorries that have a forklift attached to the back. These vehicles need space at the side for the forklift to unload the products and place kerbside plus room to manoeuvre. Due to health & safety delivery is to kerbside only. We are not able to drop over any obstacles. We require a person to accept delivery on site. If the driver can not safely complete delivery you will be contacted and will need to make other arrangements. We won't refund delivery costs if the driver can not make your delivery due to reasons out of our control.
Due to the fact that we cannot reach the postcodes listed below within 24 hours of harvest we are unable to offer a delivery service to the following areas:
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire – Dublin City, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Wight.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01236 452269.Please see our delivery tab for more information.
As Turf is a perishable product we can not accept returns as turf is cut to order. If your order is non perishable then we need to be alerted about a possible refund within 14 days of you receiving your product. We need to receive the product back within 14 days where we will process a refund. Delivery costs and arrangements must be made by yourself and the products only stop being yours once we have checked/signed the paperwork from your own courier. Payments will be made within 14 days.