Landscapers, HGV Drivers and Customer Service Representatives wanted
We’re always on the lookout for experienced, reliable landscapers and HGV drivers.
Interested in working for us, send your cover letter and CV to John Mitchell, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service / Sales Representative
We’re on the lookout for a driven person who can convert leads into sales, deliver exception customer service, and drive new business.
Day-to-day activities / duties and responsibilities
- Building relationships with prospects and customers
- Dealing with customer queries through the website and social media channels
- Carrying out effective market research for possible opportunities
- Researching products and conducting competitive analysis
- Carrying out general administrative duties such as filing and answering calls
Workplace and working hours
You will be located in our main office outside of Cumbernauld, just beside Palacerigg Country Park and be a key member of the team. The standard working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and we will consider part time or full time applicants.
The starting salary for this position is up to £18k pro rata, based on experience.
Skills and personal attributes
- Excellent communication skills as you will be required to interact with customers and suppliers face-to-face as well as on the phone
- Excellent quality of written English as writing is a key aspect of your role
- This field of work is very fast-paced and it’s vital that have exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines
- Professional capability, so you must be able to work in an office environment
- Must be a motivated self-starter
Send your details and contact information to John Mitchell, Managing Director on email@example.com